We continually maintain a safe and healthy work environment based on the Industrial Safety and Health Act and related laws and ordinances. Our objectives are to prevent work-related injury or illness before it happens, to increase productivity, to prevent fire, and to limit human and material damage due to fire and other disasters as much as possible.
Periodic autonomous inspections
Forklifts, crane hoists, and elevators are inspected monthly.
Noise and lighting measurements are taken twice every six months.
Periodic health checks are done in October, special health checks are done in April, September (lifestyle disease screening), and October.
- ●June is used to prepare for a National Safety Week, and workplace inspection tours are held in July.
- ●September is used to prepare for a National Safety and Health week, and workplace inspection tours are held in October.
- ●Morning talks are held every month for education in safety, health and fire prevention.
- ●Integrated firefighting exercises, safe driving lectures, and AED education are held once a year.
- ●Hazard prediction training is held monthly using “KYT” sheets (“kiken yochi training”).
- ●Workplace inspections are conducted in March (Safety and Health Association for Hino-related workplaces).
Members of the Safety, Health, and Fire Prevention committee meet monthly.